Welcome to the home of football accumulator tips. Our expert tipsters analyze statistics, form and other trends to give you the best tips possible – just look at our match predictions to see the level of detail we go into.
Despite Town sitting in 19th compared to the Exiles’ seventh they come into this match as favourites just above odds on, the Stags have tended to fare better against the higher-ranked sides in the league table. One of the themes of the season in the English fourth tier, similar to that of the second tier has been a lack of goals, it is impossible to underestimate the part fans play in the climate of small margins that manifests in the English Football League. Nigel Clough has read the riot act a few times in recent weeks, it will be an interesting test of character to see how the squad responds. Maybe he is throwing a few curveballs in vetting his roster for next season.
It is going to be an unders punt for me, using the Asian goal line for a bit of insurance.
- Mansfield have scored in four of 10.
- Mansfield have conceded in eight of 10.
- Mansfield have seen both teams score in four of 10.
- Mansfield have seen over 2.5 goals in two of 10.
- Newport have scored in seven of 10.
- Newport have conceded in six of 10.
- Newport have seen both teams score in four of 10.
- Newport have seen over 2.5 goals in four of 10.
The Exiles are more consistent but the unpredictable nature of the Stags makes this one interesting, they are more than capable of taking all three points.